You Asked, We Answered
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts. This could take between 4-6 hours.
- To keep the fragrance, do not burn your candle more than 4-6 hours at a time.
- To prevent them from smoking on the next burn or from burning the sides of the glass.
- We recommend trimming them to 5mm each time.
- Do not burn your candle all the way down.
- Always leave at least 15-20mm.
- Never move a burning candle.
- Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Avoid using in draft areas, near an open window or fan.
- Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
- Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle.
We use only the finest quality soy wax flakes and are dedicated to the production of clean, eco forward products.
We accept payments via visa and mastercard credit cards, paypal, apple pay, googlepay, afterpay and more.