CANDLE CARE INFORMATION
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts. This could take between 4-6 hours.
- To keep the fragrance, do not burn your candle more than 4-6 hours at a time.
- To prevent them from smoking on the next burn or from burning the sides of the glass.
- We recommend trimming them to 5mm each time.
- Do not burn your candle all the way down.
- Always leave at least 15-20mm.
- Never move a burning candle.
- Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Avoid using in draft areas, near an open window or fan.
- Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
- Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY DRIP CANDLES?
These drip candles are pieces of art that are to either leave as a feature or to burn for dramatic effect. If you decide to burn, follow our instructions below:
- Always place candle on dish or candle plate that will collect any wax that may drip as they will drip.
- Avoid flammable objects
- Always remember to blow your candle out when you leave the room.
- These candles are meant to drip out.
- To get the best out of your candle burn for 2/3 hours at a time.
- When not in use, place your candle away from direct sunlight and nearby heat sources.
- We highly recommend that you trim the wick 2-3cm from the surface of the wax, to ensure a consistent smoke-free flame.
We use only the finest quality soy wax flakes and are dedicated to the production of clean, eco forward products. Made ethically in micro batches, we keep sustainability at the heart of our business. Our hand-poured, all-natural soy candles guarantee that there are no nasties in our products, making them ideal for every customer and every home. Our production process also means that every single one of our candles bears the maker’s mark, keeping us connected to our creative roots and making each one as special and unique as their recipients.